With the new year and decade in full speed we wanted to create a blog about our teams’ dream travel destinations for the new decade. We have come up with ten destinations on where we would like to travel in the next 10 years.
- Maldives- A small island off the coast of South Asia with white sand beaches and crystal clear waters with tons of marine life. This destination is one of the safest places to travel in the world.
- Italy- With the country being on the Mediterranean coast, known for the most famous structures in the world (Colosseum, Pantheon, Leaning Tower of Pisa, just to name a few) and enjoying delicious food along the way.
- Greece- Located in southeastern Europe with thousands of islands to travel to with stunning views and fascinating beaches. A country that is known for its hospitality and versatility in foods.
- Spain- Includes 17 regions that is geographically and culturally diverse with sophisticated cities and extravagant architecture. Spain is known for stone castles and monuments.
- Bhutan- Bhutan was voted one of the most popular destinations to travel for the next decade. Bhutan is well known for its monasteries and dramatic landscapes that range from subtropical plains to steep mountains and valleys.
- Singapore- An island city-state off southern Malaysia with a tropical climate and lush greenery. Feast on new flavors and enjoy inspiring art all around.
- Ireland- With over 30,000 castles and ruins in Ireland, the sightseeing greenery and enjoying the tour of Guinness Storehouse in Dublin.
- Switzerland- Located in the mountainous region of Central Europe and home of many lakes, villages, and high peaks of the Alps.
- Croatia- Located in Central and Southeast Europe on the coast of the Adriatic Sea. Enjoy gorgeous pebble beaches with crystal clear water and sunshine all year round.
- National Parks Tour (US)- With the United States having 59 national parks that showcase natural landmarks and diverse landscapes.
What are your ultimate travel destinations for this decade? Are any of these destinations on your travel list? We want to know what trips you have planned and where you want to travel this decade.